What You Will Learn
This hands-on course teaches analysts and project managers how to write and prioritize story cards and use cases using real-world examples.
- Business versus system use cases
- Writing effective business use cases
- Integrating acceptance tests with use cases
- Isolating business value
- Prioritization of business use cases
- Risk assessment
- Just in time requirements gathering
This course is designed for practicing analysts and project managers. Participants should be familiar with systems and/or business analysis techniques.
This course includes: 2 days of instruction, a copy of all course slides with full written commentary, sources and examples and a two reference books selected by the instructor.
"Writing Effective Use Cases", Alistair Cockburn