What You Will Learn
This hands-on course teaches analysts the basics of object oriented design and analysis. The classes teaches analysts to communicate effectively with developers to ensure that a product meets requirements.
- Introduction to software processes
- Assessing risk and priority to create a development plan
- Basics of object oriented design
- Creating effective business use cases
- Right-sizing use cases
- Integrating tests with use cases
- Basic UML
- Communicating effectively with developers
- Architectural level design with CRC cards
This course is designed for practicing analysts and project managers.
This course includes: 3 days of instruction, a copy of all course slides with full written commentary, all sources to in class exercises and a two reference books selected by the instructor.
"The Object Primer, Scott W. Ambler", Kent Beck