What You Will Learn
This hands-on course teaches analysts and project managers how to run an Extreme Programming project.
- Writing Effective Story Cards
- Designing Through Metaphor
- Developing Effective Metaphors
- Incremental UI Design
- Measuring Progress Through Metrics
- Writing Complete Acceptance Tests
- Project Priorities
This course is designed for practicing analysts and project managers. Participants should be familiar with agile methodologies and
This course includes: 3 days of instruction, a copy of all course slides with full written commentary, all sources to in class exercises and a two reference books selected by the instructor.
"Extreme Programming Explained", Kent Beck
"Extreme Programming Installed", Ron Jeffries, et. al.
"Planning Extreme Programming", Kent Beck, Martin Fowler